The site can produce medium to large batch sizes of up to 10,000 litres for liquid products and also manufactures and packages semi solids and hard gelatine capsules.
The plant also benefits from a fully automated high rack warehouse.
- Pharmaceutical formulation development
- Scale-up (pilot-scale, production-scale)
- Manufacturing of stability batches
- Galenic optimisation of existing formulae
- Registration services
- Analytical development
- Stability testing / storage
- Quality control
- Market release
|Liquids manufacturing||3.0m litres|
|Liquids filling||45m bottles|
|Drops and pump sprays||5m units|
|Regulatory status||Anvisa (Brazil), EMA, audited by Russian authorities|
Inside NextPharma Limay
Would you like to take a virtual look around the site? Please click here and you will find a short youtube video of the Limay site.