Always taking a responsible approach on all aspects of our activities.
NextPharma is a strategic outsourcing partner to the pharmaceutical industry for development, commercial manufacturing of medicinal products (including the manufacture of investigational medicinal products for clinical trials), contract packaging and logistics services.
Our commitment is that each product and service offered to our company's customers is conform to all applicable regulatory requirements and with the principles and guidelines of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) to ensure a "fitness for use" expected by our customers' contractual expectations.
NextPharma conducts its business in accordance with the relevant global regulatory requirements, including European Directives 2001/83/EC and 2003/94/EC, code of federal regulations parts 210 and 211 and other global territory regulatory guidance.
Read more about our Quality Mission Statement.
NextPharma is a responsible global corporate citizen and recognises the importance of conserving the earth’s precious natural resources to protect the planet
NextPharma is committed to protecting the environment and the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities
NextPharma is producing high quality drugs for the health of all people
NextPharma commits to the continuous improvement of its EHS and Security performance through our employees in partnership with suppliers, contractors and customers.
- Fostering an EHS culture
- Providing EHS training to NextPharma employees
- Establishing a coherent EHS organisation and documentation system
- Assessing EHS hazards associated with activities, products, processes and services
- Complying with national regulations
- Implementing controls
- Focusing on risk reduction or elimination
- Testing and monitoring system effectiveness
- Sharing, reporting, evaluating and reviewing information and experience