NextPharma Göttingen has extensive experience in the manufacturing of solid dosage forms. The Göttingen site is a centre of excellence for any conventional solid forms manufactured and packed within the NextPharma group. The site was completely refurbished in 2007 and additional major extensions have been finalised in 2020 to continue to increase our capacity and services to become a leading CMO site for solid dosage forms in Europe.
The core competences are the manufacturing and packaging of granules, tablets, film coated tablets, hard gelatine capsules as well as sachets.
NextPharma Göttingen is the main location for clinical trials services.
- Pharmaceutical formulation development
- Scale-up (pilot-scale, production-scale)
- Manufacturing of stability batches
- Galenic optimisation of existing formulae
- Registration services
- Analytical development
- Stability testing / storage
- Quality control
- Market release
- Testing and consultation according to customer requirements
- Hygiene monitoring at the customers' locations
- Preservative stress testing
- Microbiological evaluation
- Manufacturing and packaging including randomisation lists, emergency letters
- Specialties: blister cards, over-encapsulation
|Filling in glass bottles||8m bottles|
|Regulatory status||Anvisa (Brazil), EMA, FDA (USA), audited by Russian authorities|